Friday, April 16, 2010

Probably one of the best Sports Day ever!

Hey guys!
Sorry for the lack of updates. My laptop crashed and until now, it is still disabled.

Just now was Sports Day.
Damn shiok!
I loved every second of it.
Sapphire house rocks to the max!
For me, I guess this event is the most outstanding from the previous ones.
I thought that it would be another boring day with events being held but this year, it was different.
Thank you Jinson for leading us for the cheers!
You rock brother! Make sure you got your voice on Monday yeah! ^^

The 31 legged race was damn shiokk.
Overall it was awesome. Purely exciting and entertaining.

Well, tests are over for now and the next hurdle is the Mid-year examinations.
Hope I can keep my focus in studies and gear up for the upcoming national examinations.
Good luck to everyone out there who is taking the national exams late this year!
Study hard yeah!

Results are not that satisfying. I passed my geography. But I want to get higher marks for the next test!
Good job to Xinyi who managed to get an A1 for the Geog test!
=D

Bye. Just don't give up!


Pics from Sports Day
Credits to Ms Tan!

The Girls








The Guys












Sapphire House!



Last but not least!
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY ZHEN HUI!

No comments: