Thursday, April 22, 2010

22nd April 2010



Hello.
School has been alright.
Well currently at gramps house.
It looks like it's going to rain.
Singapore has been going dark ever since Monday.



I really want to thank all the teachers who have tried their best to teach us for the past year and this few months. I understand their sacrifice and dedication to ensure we get best results.
As a result, most of them fall ill. Thank you teachers for teaching us!

Wah. I sound like going to graduate already sia.
Hehe. Mdm Low rocks. Miss Idzhana is cool. Mdm Zarinah teach us Chem. Miss Tan, Tatiana!
Miss Zhou shot me just now by the way! I was shocked!
Got other teachers but not that much periods with us.

Finally. Received my Physical Training Instructor (PTI) badge. Happy la. I waited 2 long years to get it.


Nice right? Haha

A zephyr wind just blew against my face. Nice. Very windy and it is getting a bit chilly.
To those who know what happened, you know the answer.

Aisyah walking in the rain. Make the rain harder please!
Hahaha.

Bye~

No comments: