Thursday, April 29, 2010

29th April 2010



Hey guys!
Going to blog a bit.

Today is a gruelling day at school.
Mostly did revision for the MYEs.

I received back my test paper for chem.
Scored 25/40.
Sucks a lot.
Need to brush up.

After school slacked around with Alvis, Nich LOH, Haziq and Syukri.
Wah damn horny ah all of you!
Hahaha.

Walked to bus stop with Nich. Talked along the way.
He kena owned by me.
Muahahaha.
Bused 17 home.

I pressed the lift button and I was appalled.
There is a dustbin inside the lift.
I'll show you guys the pic.


Inconsiderate people. Whoever did this has no heart. The poor old woman who wanted to push her bicycle out of the lift was struggling to push her bicycle out as there was little space.
I held the lift button for her okay.
See I'm caring. ^^

I want to restring my guitar.
But no budget. Anyone kind enough to buy for me a full set of strings?
Nah just joking.

Till then.
Bye~

Oh and one last note.
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY in advance AISYAH!
May all your wishes come true tomorrow!



No comments: