Monday, April 26, 2010

26th April 2010

Im gonna update blog since some people wanted me to update.
Just a short one.
Today, not much was carried out. For English, went through the corrections and letter.
I scored 19/30 for the previous compo practice. Damn it sucks.
Followed by CE, had to do the banner and put it on top of the class.
Physics soon after. Learning chapter 19 which was the fire hazards and all.
Quite easy. Can be understood. ^^.
Geography went through paper and techniques on how to answer potential exam questions.
Ssh period, fun period. Did work for around 45 mins.
The rest 15 mins were spent playing a game which I don't know what to call it.
Hmm around 7 people played including me. Addictive game too.

2 hours of Mathematics.
1st hour was spent on doing quiz and going through the answers.
I scored a pathetic 17/25 and it was Emaths. Sad la. Wanted to score at least 20/25.
2nd hour was spent revising on logarithms. It is quite easy actually once you get the hang of it.
Went opposite school buy ice blend with Haziq, Junhao and Yong Yu. Then Faried and Syafiq came along. Did some 'things' to me. Haha.
Syafiqin is fun to sit beside. With his jokes, nobody sitting beside him will doze off.
=)
Besides him, there is Amirul, Jerry, Afiq, Hakim, Zuhri who are all people who are damn hilarious.
Cannot tahan at times. 'TOYOL!'
Syafiqin was bothered by 'IT' quite a few times. ^^
Overall, today was fun la. I hope that this would motivate me to study harder and score for the MYEs.
Good luck to everyone for MYEs!

No comments: