Friday, April 9, 2010

9th April 2010

First of all.
Happy 16th Birthday Afiq Ammarul Ezzudin!
Been with him for 3 years and 4 months.
Since sec one. From Obese to Muscular.
Good job bro!


Today marks the end of most of NCC cadets.
We all came once upon a time as strangers, within months, friends which would last for life.
Thanks everyone for the 3 years and 4 months together.
No. 38 would be forever in my head.
Those days we suffered together, enduring the scorching heat.
Please do not seperate Bros!



Finished social studies test. It was durable. Hope I get high marks.
Thinking of changing my blog song.
If anyone knows what song is nice, please do tell me. It would be appreciated.
BUT it does not mean that 100% I would choose that song.

Currently smsing Aisyah. I rock and I am hotter ah! Hahaha.
Below is a heart shaped straw that I found and took picture of it.
Notice the background had lines. It was foolscrap paper!


Everybody, enjoy your life in secondary school while it lasts.
Don't regret once it's over.

Good Night everyone!




No comments: