Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome March!

Hey guys!
Long time never update!
haha
due to... the usual tings..
hmmm

where shall i start?...

ok yesterday

Got someting going on at my place..
all my close relatives were invited
very fun
talked to them and we joked around..
we played ps2 together
played PES2009!
haha

all of them lost to me!
hehe
im the champion! Woots!

Ok enough..

hmm after that my sis and other cousin went to the library

my other cuzzins stayed behind
recorded a song.. my voice sounds like shit.. XD

well they went back at arnd 6+..

at night my uncle came... tot he was coming with his family.. but he didnt cos he live at woodlands and it will take a long time for him to come back here..

dats for saturday 28th February..
Oh and one last ting!
HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY TO MY COUSIN FARIS!
________________________________________________________________
Today

a usual day.. went for religious class..
it was fun! really!
haha
my parents fetched me and my sis and went home...

Arnd 2+ my cousin came..
He came wif my bro!
haa
played the guitar

long time never see him
his hair now damn long alrdy!
jealous..

hmmph!

Went to cut hair and cuz also went back

1st went to white sand with my father then saw the barber shop was full!!
So went to Popular and then to the library...

My dad took his bicycle and i rode as a pillion!
ahah
so fun!
long time didnt do that..

so went to another barber shop..
cut hair there.. then went home..

go take my father's bike and biked home!
WEE!!

hehe

now im at home.. maybe im gonna study for maths soon...
im gonna relax for a while..
play the com or other tings..

Bye!

No comments: