Saturday, March 14, 2009

14 march

today went to sent off my sister at the airport..
waked up at 4+am, then bathed and quickly get ready..

went to budget terminal by car.. it was so quiet.. so serene. hahs

well after that saw my other friends and they saw me!
haha

hmm my maths tcher said.. "WAH SO NICE OF YOU COME SEND YOUR SISTER OFF!"
wahaha
i was like wth!
haha
then she see my brother and then look at me then say.
"You look different from your brother!"
haha
very funny lah u madam LOW!
haha

then sent off alrdy..

went back home and slept like a log until 11.55am.. i woke up to see somebody sent me a message..

the sms was sent by my cousin and he asked me when will i go..
i was like wth?? Go where??
haha

den he ask again.. then i reply airport??
haha

by that time my grandma alrdy angry coz we havent come.. btw my grandma and my uncle gonna go to Makkah..
they will perform their pilgrims there..

Then all of us go and bused 53 to t1 airport..
i had a great time wif my cousins and all...

saw my cousin's cousins. haha they look damn matured! aha
teased each other.. fun lah they all .. cousins for life!

waited until the gate open for my grandma's flight..
my cousins and my uncles wife became emotional... quite sad la..
but gotta go thru it..
stay strong guys

sent them off, proceeded to go eat at simei, kfc!

reached kfc. then go eat a lot2!
i became bloated! my auntie and uncle treated us.. wah they so kind..

then on the way home, saw watches.. they bought it for us again!
wah!

Thanks a lot!!
haha

oh well guess dats it then..

i cant wait for spec course..
oh and my results were very bad...
sad case.
must study hard for oncoming tests or exams!
wish me luck guys!
bye!

No comments: