Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekends!

Hi all!
Sorry long time nvr update.. haha due to ppl say i need to update blog so i update ah.
here goes..

hmm yesterday,
i went to collect my passport at the ICA with my father..
reached there at about 7.58am. haha a lot of ppl sia!
Arnd 8am they open the gate.. so all the people quickly rushed in..
I went inside and felt the urge to answer nature's call..
those who know me well will know what i mean. haha

*Did my business*

after that went wash hand then proceeded to the place..
my father waited for me. he say i got the 2nd but since i go washroom so let others go 1st..
dun be selfish la ryte?

The person got my thumbprint. ahah so cool!
but there's 0ne disadvantage ah..
I GOTTA WRITE MY OWN SIGNATURE! which was so ****! ahah i dun have any sia!
scared alrdy.. lol

Walking out of the ICA building.. then i realized something.. MY WATCH!!
NOO!! i left it inside the toilet.! Nooo!!
It was a very sad thing to lose as my aunt treated me to it.. man.. sob...

Hmm..
after that went to my grandma's house..


Was busy using the com when suddenly zuhri called. wanted to do project..

so met up wif grp mates. zuhri and hakim..
FUn guys man!
haha
met at tampines library..
haha

hmm so shant elaborate more on saturday..
It was fun!


Today.. Sunday..

had religious class but it was surprisingly boring.. idk why..
maybe the people are just too lame??
anyway, after class went home via car!
my uncle's car! FUn sey

Arnd 2+ zuhri called. this time to do another project.. on sports day..
haha
i went to the tampines library again. and met zuhri and faried.
so we discussed about all the things and all..

bused 15 home. then walk2 arnd whitesands there.. haha it was fun!

tomorrow is the sports day.. but cannot slack. must do malay nppa also sia!
ok so thats abt it..

i shall tell abt the common tests right?
well to tell the truth, im thinking that im not getting good grades seriously..
hai.. sec 3 life..

shall update again if im free!
Bye!
haha idk la..

No comments: