Thursday, July 9, 2009

9th July 2009

Back again!
Hehe.
Hmm school's been okay I guess.
Just now got maths assignment teacher gave.
I can do most of the sums!
Yay for me (=

Well chemistry is a guaranteed harder than usual for the upcoming topics.
Since there is a vocabulary test tomorrow, Im studying for it.
Must get full marks! I want to get the vouchers! Muahahah.

Well I looked through some of my old pictures and the most recent one as well.
Decided to upload it since was bored studying all the way.

Hehe. Those were the times in Temasek Poly!


Temasek Poly toilet! =)


Most recent one. Credits to Aqilah.


Let's see.
Some of the vocab words.
decry:to criticize openly.
abet:to aid, help
staid:sedate,serious


Wah got 8 more! ahh.
Gotta do the reflection. Somebody gonna read ah.
Damn him!

And to Khairul. Get well soon!

Bye!


No comments: