Wednesday, July 22, 2009

22nd July 2009

SOLAR ECLIPSE DAY

Today is the day when the world would experience solar eclipse.
Singapore, however, there was no sight of darkness.
Cannot see most of the eclipse, but then there was a long time of monsoon rains.
Took quite a long time to subside down.

Had class phototaking.
Muahah. Duno how my face would look like in the pic.
Got back my maths test result.
12/20!
Yeah! Im so happy I passed, the previous test, 1/25.
Nice one right? Heartbreaking u know.
So next time must get at least 17/20.

JiaYOu!

Hmm so went to gramps place to relax. I will be having my math tuition frm 7-8.30pm every wednesday and that is if I feel like going.
Meeting Zuhri before going.
1st time leh.

So tmr got vocab test, must do physics homework and some more.
Hmm gotta study soon.
And thx 4 putting my name in ur blog XINYI!
Haha


Bye!~

No comments: