Tuesday, April 7, 2009

7th April 2009

Hi guys!

Since Im slogging on the computer doing my composition, I guess I should update a bit.
Hmm well, yesterday had the English enrichment thing.
It was okaylah. But the speaker made it quite dull.
Thanks to her! Nearly the whole class fell asleep during her "LECTURE" more than "TEACH".

Everyone was alrdy damn tired. Haha
That was for monday, 6th April 2009.

Well for today, I forgot about the studying part.
I only remembered something from Geography, Mr Kenny Tan's period!
He was so excited sia when the school band members emerged as gold with honours!
Haha so cute lah.
His face.
One word: INDESCRIDABLE.

Hmm. other than that, I made my ic.
Cannot wait to get i/c.
After school stayed back, played soccer for a while.
Around 5+pm, Afiq Azlan, he challenged to me to do pull ups and push ups.
Got others too. Faried,Hakeem and Zuhri.
All must do sia. The pull up was the hardest ah.
In the morning must do sit ups. When want to do pull up, stomach pain. Muscle ache la.
Haha.

Walked to the bus interchange with Mr Syafiq, Faried and Zuhri. While walking Mr Syafiq talked about this NS life and all. Faried and Zuhri saw their bus so off they went leaving only me with Mr Syafiq. It was fun lah talking to him. Very fun!
Haha. After talking for a while then bused all the way home.
Headphones plugged in my ears throughout the whole bus trip.
Was emo-ing i guess.

Hmm. My eyes are trying to open now. Due to Miss Idzhana's homework. Must sleep late to finish.
Total words:516!
It pays off totally. Haha so happy. For the first time I did this long.
But I did not write flowery words. Guess I will not get high marks. Sad.
It okay.

On9 now. Talking to best friends. Haha
Okay bye. Shall update soon again if I have the time.

No comments: