Thursday, April 16, 2009

16th April 2009

Hey guys!
Sorry for not blogging for the past how many days.
Too many things ah. This will be quite a short post.
Hmm where shall I start?

Tuesday, school as per usual. I think there was geography. Got test this friday!
So much study hard and not let Mr Tan down. The BEST teacher ever! Haha

After school, with Hakim, went to Toa Payoh to finalise the tshirts. At first took bus 28 then somewhere, alighted and crossed the overhead bridge and boarded bus service 59.
Found the place and alighted. Talk, talk and talk. In the end settled! Yay!
Haha. Settled the deal and went on to find a food court to eat. Our stomachs were rumbling. very hungry already. Hehe so walk,walk and walk. Finally saw one muslim stall. Ate there. It was quite nice. *thumbs up*
Bused home then went to cut hair. Basically thats all for Tuesday.


Erm, on Wednesday, I seriously forgot what happened during school hours. Mdm Low taught a new chapter on maths. Damn scared for Mid-Year-Exams. I hope I can make it with flying colours. Sciences and maths are something to be afraid of!

Hmm. I think I bused 17 home with Naufal and Zuhri. Reached home very late. Not that late lah. Arnd 7+?? Yup.
Well thats it for yesterday.

Today, had PTI meeting after school. Omg! Seriously I feel so stressed about leading the group in PT. But must do ah. Say PTI alrdy mah. Haiyo

Okay wanna go and study for geog and vocab test tmr!

Wish me luck guys! =D

No comments: