Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy New Year/Holiday!


Hello guys!
This week was not really hectic.
Let's see what I did for this week.

Monday- Had school after which had tuition.
Tuesday-Had school after that at home slacked all the way.
Wednesday-Had school, tuition.
Thursday-Had school, a short mini gym session with Amirul and Zhen Hui.
Friday which is today- Had school,played soccer and now slacking.

By the way, I got back my Amaths and Geog test results.
Amaths: 16/25.
Geog:14/25. 1st time passed geog test!
=D

Now talking to a people on MSN.
It's been a long time since I switched on this laptop.
Khairul is sending songs to me.
Thx ah Khai! =D

And to end off.
I would like to give a paragraph on total defence.

Chinese and Malay,
Indian and Eurasians,
We work together,
To achieve on mission.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR/HOLIDAYS!!

No comments: