Friday, December 11, 2009

December 11th 2009



Hello guys!
Long time never blog.
Since someone wanted me to blog, well I guess I better blog.
Haha.
Well this week has been quite fun, exciting and gerek.
But it was also tiring. Obviously, if go out everyday confirm tired right.
Yeah.

Went to gym with Naufal, Nicholas Loh on the Monday I think.
Then fun ah. Walk2 around I think.
Around 8.30pm then went back.
Spent some time at the arcade I guess.

Then went off to meeting.
With Syafiq and Celine.
Celine's void deck was so cooling. The wind was blowing. So nice.
Went home with Syafiq then went seperate ways.

Wednesday and Thursday had tuition.
Quite fun also.
With Zuhri and Aqilah.
Si mabok2 tu.
Haha.

Then Thursday went out with Feroz, Hakim, Naufal , Nicholas Loh .
Watched New Moon.
I support Team Jacob!!
Seriously sey.
I guess team Jacob should have that girl.
Muahaha.

Today, woke up and headed to school.
Had meeting.
After the meeting, went walk2 around Bedok 1st with Hakim and Zuhri.
Ate KFC! Nice.
Then walk2, in the end go to Parkway Parade.
Conversed all the way to the place.
Quite entertaining also ah both of them.

@ Parkway parade, went to a lot of places.
Went to I think Best Denki.
Then watched a movie there.
At first wanted to ask what the movie was.
Then shy ah. So asked the others.
The others also reluctant.
So in the end Zuhri became the hero!
He asked and the movie is called "Raging Phoenix".
It's a Thai movie btw.
But the fighting scenes are nice and cool.
So it's thrilling.

Took bus 15 home with both of them.
Reached home, bathed, prayed and now blogging.
I wanna shrink my stomach size. Haha.
Want to have six packs la.
My arms still need more to work.
But I want a nice chest. Big one too!

Kay thats all I guess.
To anyone who's been following my blog and checking it out, I thank you guys.
Enjoy the remaining holidays!

P.S Remember to tag okay!


No comments: