Monday, November 23, 2009

Sports @ 22th November 2009


Update.
Yesterday went down and played a gamut of sports.
Gamut= a wide range
Badminton, sepak takraw and soccer.
Quite enthrilling.

Watched Paranormal activity on the net.
Wooh. It was quite scary.
Especially during the last 10 minutes or so.
The woman was.. Undescribable.
She was so damn wierd.
For those who haven't watched it, please go and watch.
Scare yourself. Haha. If you are brave enough.

Today cousin came, don't know what he is up to beside me using the other laptop.
Hmm. Maybe later going to play soccer downstairs with him again.
Faried just texted me a message asking me if I wanna go gym with him.
Sorry eh bro. I cannot go out ah.
Confirm his body already big sia!
Haha. I lose one.
Long time never work out. Now all flabby baby.
Muahaha.

Tomorrow going to have ex 2e1 chalet.
Looking forward to it tomorrow.
Meeting some people before going there. Buying the required things I guess.

Just wait for my update.
Meanwhile, enjoy your holidays while it lasts!



No comments: