Sunday, May 24, 2009

24th May 2009

Hey guys!

Mid year results. Haiz. Dont know what to say.
I got seriously damn bad grades for nearly all my subjects. What the hell right?! Haha. Maybe got some excuse ma cause I fell sick for a lot of times before the exams.
Hehe. Excuses excuses!

Hmm. Post a bit about my results ah.

english:B3/4(not confirmed but its a b)
e maths:47/100(but final results 50/100)
a maths:25/80(bad... XO)
mt: 62/90(Not sure good or bad)
SSH:64(damn. one more mark to b3!)
Chem: 66/100(at least b3 ah so okay la.)
Physics:50/100(gone case...)
Geog: 22/50(haiz.. Lots to catch up..)


So those were my horrendous results.. Need to study more and less playing.
So there will be books,books and more books!Revision!

Currently playing word challenge by facebook.
Quite fun aite. Haha

Anyway, got to score for my end of year. Hope I can make it (=

No comments: