Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27th January 2009

Went out to ECP just now with my cousin's family..
Haha
quite fun2
We go cycling until the end of ECP then went back to the bicycle rental place to give the bikes back..
haha

tiring ah but it was worthwhile (=

after that went to eat at KFC near the national stadium there.
The KFC Free FLow sey! wahha can drink until my stomach burst!
LOL
seriously dat was awesome!

haha

Recce some places and got to see P. Ramlee's acting place last time!
DAmn Cool! haha
I was so excited!
XD

Stopped at a playground and played for a while..
My sis and my cousins all played swing!
I joined in too i quess.
Pics which i took when they were playing!
XD






























Reached home @ 3.55pm!
haha
enjoyed my time wif my cuzzins family.
Hope to go out with the whole group in the future!
=)

















No comments: